Monday, May 30, 2011

Ah well.

To date, I still have not learned how to fold a fitted sheet. The world moved on and so have I. But one day....hahaha There's a lot of things I still haven't done. But more importantly, and more positively, there are a lot of things that I HAVE done. Yay! (Insert wild cartwheel here)

I have...learned a few different recipes, the most latest (and super flippin' easy) is Napoleons. My family LOVES them. I have...learned 3 new (to me, in actuality these are ancient) oli (chants). I have....reached number 38 on my 100 books for 2011. This perhaps is the one I'm most excited about, because it means that I've been taking time out for ME. The goal at the beginning of 2011 was to read 100 books by the end of 2011. And I'm on #38. Yay me. The most fun has been the reading, the most easy, the cooking, and the most difficult, the chants. All rewarding in their own way.






There's a lot more we plan to do this summer....if the weather ever cooperates. It's been fully bipolar here. In the meantime, Kalei is learning to read, Lehua is learning her colors, alphabet and numbers and Pumehana is learning to deal patiently with her baby sisters. As for Dave and I, we're just learning to enjoy the ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment