Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good Intentions

Again, I LOVE the fall season, there's so much fun going on! November, for our 'ohana is filled with birthdays, but the 1st of November is our anniversary! This November 1st will see us together for 19 years. Finally, something I can attach the saying "for more than half my life" to, and it's something beautifully positive.
But for right now, it's Halloween and the kiddies have finally burned off the enormous amounts of sugar they consumed today, and are now sleeping. Kalei, for whatever reason didn't want to wear her costume, so I have zero photos of her in it. Lehua on the other hand, was focused so intently on the candy, it was difficult to get a picture of her, but we managed to snag a few. In fact, I just realized that if you look closely, you'll see Kalei in the background, in her pink princess outfit.


I always have the best of intentions to do a weekly entry, and so far....it hasn't happened. I guess it's better that we're too busy to constantly update, versus too lazy to do so. This month, especially the latter half was so busy!!! We had an awesome time at the Las Vegas Regatta, it was so much fun! I continue to be excited and happy for David and Kaika who get to paddle again after being away from it for so long. KALEA did so well at the regatta!!


We are looking forward to the upcoming month, and while it will definitely find us busy busy busy, it will always find us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment