Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where has the summer gone?

Apparently I blinked and missed it. The summer that is. I look outside and already the creeping signs of Fall are making their way across the mountains and the trees. Fall is my favorite season (Whoohoo MAKAHIKI!) but our summer has been so packed with events, activities, and work, it almost seems as though we missed the chance to fully enjoy the sunny weather. So I'm a little sad. My babies will only ever have ONE summer for each of their as yet little lives, and before we know it, our 16 year old will be a bonafide adult. Looks like I've got some catching up to do, and some planning to do for a bunch of Fall activities, specifically for the family. Here are some photos that I DID manage to capture from this summer.

Yes the pics are crooked and not at all aesthetically pleasing (definitely not to ME and my OCD self) BUT. I'm forunate to have snagged the few minutes I did, to post an entry, and I'll have to be happy and appreciative of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment